Saturday, May 5, 2007

I am so happy today...


I got up from sleep and it is one of those days when you are just happy to be awake and alive. I feel so happy today. I don't know why. There are days when I felt that I should not get up from bed at all. But today, is not one of those days.

I went to bed with a smile in my face after a long time and have woken up from bed with a smile after a very very very long time. I don't know why. I don't know why my heart is so light today and every thing is cheerful. Who or what is responsible to have put this smile in my face?

I am listening to a song right now from 7G Rainbow colony called Ninaithu ninaithu by shreya goshal. What a beautiful song and such a lovely lyric and it is kinda sad and happy. There is a part which says this " muthal kanavu podhume kadhala! Kangal thirandhidu" which means This one dream is enough my love, open your eyes now. Well I feel like living a dream now...

Do you know in a few months time, I will be starting to do my PG in Coventry. Life is going to get real mechanical... Well, I just want to sit back and take a breath and enjoy this second till it lasts... Whom should I thank for this???

No comments: