Saturday, May 5, 2007

Best part: Indha karuvachiyyin velutha sindhanaigalil sila thuli


Well I always wanted to look like someone else. Never really liked my face, skin, smile, my posture.... I liked to be better to feel better. Appo than kamal sir, sonnadhu nyabagam vandhadhu( I remembered what Kamalhasan told in a movie), I think it was in Guna. My father has stuck his face on me..... I started liking my face after I lost my dad. I just wanted to have the same face even If I am born again.

But would definitely trade my attitude and my brain for someone or something better. lol.... When I was growing up, my mom and dad wanted me to dance, sing, draw, play, study and be happy. I grew up as a very happy child with lots of love and attention, Which has made me jack of all trade and master of none.

Well I became a doctor as they wished and learnt Bharathanatiyam for 13 years and learnt Classical vocal for 7 years and also started sketching.... But what is my purpose in life? I don't know. I still want to learn so much... I read in an article in reader's digest long time back, which was titled as 100 things I would like to do before I die. May be I should have something like that, a list or chart or something...

I am trying to find solace in this web world, after my tiring day. Funny, at some point of life, you just live with strangers with names all around you... And you are left all alone to figure out what you want and search on your own...

1 comment:

Imagination said...

I always looked up to you growing up...The way you looked, dressed, danced and everything...

Premi