Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Bad and the Ugly!!!

Well, It's been just my silly poems, of late filling the blog pages. I thought i would rather write something else for a change. Life sometimes puts me in a funny place, where i can see changes right in front of my eyes.

So far, i have only one best friend, in whom I confide everything. Funny, we don't talk regularly or update ourselves frequently. But whenever we talk, I could just feel the same warmth and care and affection in her for me. She is such a wonderful person. She always says that i run into relationships and get out heart broken. She used to be picky all the times, with friends. But I used to make both friends and enemies fast. LOL...

She will say the relationship which takes the longest time to mature, is the one which will stay the longer. Well, theoretically, I know this by heart. But in my real life, I am such a loser. I always see relationships which start out so colourfully, turns into bland things within months almost like a bubblegum losing its flavour.

The hard part is each time I go near so fast and come out so fast. Sometimes certain links get broken, certain links remains out of focus, certain links gets turned into ugly monsters and certain links just vanish with time. But no matter what it is, the ultimate loser in this charade is Myself...

So almost like a resolution taken in this month of June, I am not going to step into anyone. Would rather stay alone than searching for fakes in this sea full of fakes... I don't know whether any of what I said made any sense at all, well that is me, end of the day. Take it or leave it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who ever says if you get out of a relationship heart broken you are a loser! well maybe he was never worth me anyways or i love him so completely that if he is happy elsewhere so be it!
:-)