Friday, June 22, 2007

Erosion!!!


Years ago…
My minutes were just spent making plans
Thinking every second, even in my nights
Lied only one single question…
How can I win your eyes?

My smiles…
My tears…
My anger…
My passion…
My madness…
My love…
My search…
My quests were all done, only to win for your eyes!!!

My eyes and face kept doing charades every day…
Now that the end is near in this hourglass…
Here my emotions have eroded!!!
Here my words have dissolved!!!
Here my eyes have evaporated!!!
And I can see your eyes now…
And I look at you, but you mean nothing anymore…
Like a distorted image of a colours!

2 comments:

Encrypted Heart said...

U hv power in ur words to express ur past & present life in few lines.
Shws how love started before marriage & eroded after marriage.... this is reality......... But all i can say is these struggles are only temporary u hv gud future.

Vettipullai said...

What can i say, I never thought you will even understand what i have scribbled
But you seems to have really liked my style of writing.
Thanks again