Friday, May 4, 2007

My trial number 2: Once in a misty night


Once in a misty night,
When the shadows touch each other
You and Me were there….
You took me in and made me come inside you
Here I look around, I have no worries
You eat for me, you sleep for me, and you have me within you
I have given you everything and I am not me anymore

Once in a lonely night,
I searched for you in my heart, my song and my music
Though I was within you, I was longing for you
My lonely heart sank and out came a song
My song melted you; you are nowhere to be seen
Here we are
You are gone and I am gone too
But we are in our shadows waiting for one last touch

Till then, My love
I don’t know where I end and where you start.
We are everywhere and we are nowhere
In the bliss of this sad night
Here I am waiting with my song
For one last touch.

1 comment:

ஜோ.சம்யுக்தா கீர்த்தி said...

//Here I am waiting with my song
For one last touch.//

Amazing ya yesh dear ma heart is melting
Here I look around, I have no worries :)